Come Work With Us!
Magenta is a medical device company developing the world’s smallest heart pump, meant to provide minimally-invasive support to the heart during acute episodes of dysfunction. The Elevate™ System is multi-disciplinary, involving mechanical engineering, material science, electrical engineering, software, algorithms and state-of-the-art catheter fabrication techniques.
We are looking for the best people possible who can help us propel the Elevate™ System forward and save more lives.
About the Job
We are seeking a student to join us in a part-time (hourly-based) position as a Junior Mechanical Engineer to support the Configuration Team.
Reports to: Engineering Team Leader
- Supporting the engineering team with transferring a new product to production phase.
- Supporting and maintaining the Bill of Materials (BOM) management.
- Support for writing work instructions
- BSc student in Mechanical Engineering, 3rd year and beyond – Must.
- Knowledge and experience in PDM – Must.
- Work experience with SolidWorks – Must.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- High ability to work independently.
- Self-motivated and proactive.
- Fluent in English with excellent writing skills.
About the Job
We are looking for an R&D Engineer to be part of our R&D team.
Reports to: R&D Team Leader
• Participate in design and development activities of all aspects of the company products.
• Design mechanical parts and assemblies’ issue 2D drawings.
• Generate test methods and design fixtures to support the test during the development and assembly of prototypes.
• Conduct feasibility research.
• Interact with suppliers and manufacture R&D prototypes.
• Conduct test jigs qualifications and perform engineering tests and verification and validation tests.
• Provide technical usability engineering input.
• Develop mechanical User Interface.
• Provide technical engineering input for risk management activities.
• Perform the role of a Field Clinical Engineer (FCE).
• At least a B.Sc in Mechanical Engineering.
• Recommended 1-3 years’ experience in medical device industry.
• Hands on experience in laboratory.
• Experience with CAD software, Solidworks, LabView, MatLab knowledge is preferred.
• Analytical skills.
• Good written/verbal communication skills.
About the Job
We are looking for a Senior and Experienced Mechanical Engineer to manage the NPI Team and take the lead on multiple processes and a complex product – making the transfer to manufacturability.
Department: Member of the NPI team, reports to Engineering Manager
Design and lead NPI processes such as:
• Collaborate and share data with R&D, Production and Quality in integrating and implementing process modification.
• Early engagement with R&D activities and support design updates to be serial-production-worthy documentation.
• Design verification tests- process and fixtures.
• Support production with process-based challenges
• Design fixtures and jigs to improve manufacturing processes.
• Lead ECO process, support conformity reports.
• Full control on in-scop product’s BOM, DMR and documentation
• Experience: 5+ Years of experience under relevant professional position – Must
• B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering – Must
• Proven experience in a medical device Company – Must
• Proficiency in Solid works (and PDM) – Must
• Excellent communication skills in Hebrew and English
• Ability to work independently as well as within a team.
About the Job
We are looking for a V&V Engineer to join our V&V Team.
Reports To – V&V Team Leader.
- Participate in testing activities of the mechanical and clinical aspects of the company products, with focus on V&V bench tests of products and R&D prototypes.
- Conduct product testing activities under defined conditions to verify/reject product specification using scientific methods.
- Conduct product testing for company’s products and components that are in R&D phase.
- Generate test methods to support the test during the development and assembly of prototypes.
- Write protocols and reports.
- Support animal studies and experiments including biological tissue/ blood.
- B.Sc. Engineer in Biomedical/Biotechnology.
- Hands on experience in laboratory work – an advantage.
- Understanding of test protocols – an advantage.
- Experience in data analysis – an advantage.
- Ability to integrate written and verbal instructions, in English and in Hebrew.
- Ability to collect record and report data accurately.
- Attentive to details.